Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chip Smith Chip Smith is offline

Default Auto-format

How do I turn off auto format in Word 2003?

I've followed the link:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

But that does not solve my problem. I want to format each line independently
and I can't figure out where to turn it off. Any suggestions??
--
--Chip Smith--

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chip Smith Chip Smith is offline

Nevermind, I forgot that I had to apply the previous as a template bc i was
working in a pre-exisistant document. I actually copied and pasted to another
doc. Worked fine.
--
--Chip Smith--