Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leanne Leanne is offline

Default Colour palette

Is it possible to create and save your own colours that you use regularly in
a colour palette. At the moment I have to redo the colours all the time and
they are not straightforward, they are custom colours.
--
Leanne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leanne Leanne is offline

My operating system is Windows XP Pro and I am using Word 2003 Version. I
want to use the colours in all Microsoft Office 2003 products, including
FrontPage. Is this enough information?
--
Leanne

"John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macinto" wrote:

Yes.

But since you didn't tell me what application and operating system you're
using, nor where you want to use those colours, I can't tell you how.

On 16/2/07 10:28 AM, in article
, "Leanne"
wrote:

Is it possible to create and save your own colours that you use regularly in
a colour palette. At the moment I have to redo the colours all the time and
they are not straightforward, they are custom colours.

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

Can you save your own customised colours in a colour palette in Wo Leanne Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 07 11:15 AM
Palette of symbols? Geoff C Microsoft Word Help 3 September 26th 06 02:33 PM
fill palette PAL Microsoft Word Help 3 May 25th 06 02:37 PM
Colour Palette variations Janis Microsoft Word Help 1 April 18th 06 05:52 PM
Color Palette ktw Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 04 11:29 PM