Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarcusG MarcusG is offline

Default Set Envelope & Label Defaults

Users are connected to networked HP 4350dtn printer with envelope feeder.
Std envelopes loaded in feeder and Avery 5260 labels in Tray 2.

Users want to open Word (2003 SP2), select Tools, Letters and Mailings,
Envelopes and Labels, use Labels tab to print sheet of labels without having
to change print tray each time.

How do I configure Word to print Labels to a default tray 2?