Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike[_4_] Mike[_4_] is offline

Default Tabs, Colour

When I paste a block of text without tabs and the select text plus one line
above (with tabs) the tabs are light gray and difficult to see and click on.
Is it possible to change the tabs to another colour or maintain the normal
black.
--
mdt
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No. The reason that the tabs appear that way is because they are not
present in the block of pasted text,

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mike" wrote in message
When I paste a block of text without tabs and the select text plus one
line
above (with tabs) the tabs are light gray and difficult to see and click
on.
Is it possible to change the tabs to another colour or maintain the normal
black.
--
mdt

Different colour backgrounds David Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 06 02:18 PM
Set tabs for three pages of figures and tabs remain same for all t CWD-the referee Microsoft Word Help 1 September 6th 06 05:59 PM
how do i get rid of the colour behind my text Nautical80 Microsoft Word Help 1 June 1st 06 01:22 AM
text in colour Baz New Users 3 March 19th 06 05:24 PM
header colour riyad New Users 1 September 20th 05 01:52 PM