Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Paragraphs into one?

I sometimes need to copy and paste documents from different programs to MS
Word. A lot of times, formatting gets lost in the translation.
Is there a command in Word to select different contiguous paragraphs then
make them into one big paragraph?
Right now, what I do is go to each and every start of the paragraph (as
translated in Word) and backspace my way into uniting the different
paragraphs which makes this task very tedious. I remember using Wordstar when
I was a kid and it had the option to actually unite several paragraphs.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can select the paragraphs and then use Find and Replace:

"Find what": ^p
"Replace with": press SpaceBar

Click the Replace All button. When prompted to search the rest of the
document, choose not to.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Paragraphs turkmah Microsoft Word Help 3 December 2nd 06 10:47 PM
paragraphs Miriam Microsoft Word Help 2 May 16th 06 12:03 AM
keep paragraphs together GATEKEEPER Microsoft Word Help 2 October 13th 05 06:26 PM
Paragraphs geoffatmhg Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 02:32 PM
Paragraphs geoffatmhg Formatting Long Documents 1 February 9th 05 02:32 PM