Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reese Reese is offline

Default need product key

Computer had to go to shop. Lost our product key number. Need to figure out
how to get this code
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The product key should be a on a yellow/orange label on the back of the
Office CD jewel case (retail copy) or on a certificate of authenticity
(OEM copy).

Reese wrote:

Computer had to go to shop. Lost our product key number. Need to figure out
how to get this code

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Is it an OEM version (came preinstalled) or did you buy it elsewhere?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Reese" wrote in message
Computer had to go to shop. Lost our product key number. Need to figure
out
how to get this code

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Hint: Don't use white fonts when responding here.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

product key Priti New Users 22 January 15th 08 12:58 AM
can someone help me with the product key? LOVE-LY? New Users 10 December 6th 05 10:08 PM
product key? moravianchick New Users 3 November 8th 05 09:13 PM
PRODUCT KEY sally moe Microsoft Word Help 2 May 21st 05 01:56 AM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 03:34 AM