Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JPaul JPaul is offline

Default Need to set up twistee to expand and hide details of a paragraph

I am composing an email that includes several detailed paragraphs.
I would like to show just the subject of each paragraph which can be clicked
to open up the body of the paragraph. Then clicked again to hide the detailed
contents of the paragraph. How do I set this up.