Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
milind milind is offline

Default Trouble placing & rearranging pictures

I am editing a file laden with pictures. I try to move a picture but the
moment I click elsewhere it returns back to its original place. I tried all
settings in Format Picture option but of no avail. I tried to grab the anchor
and move to a nearby paragraph, but no help. The anchor does not allow
dragging to another page. I tried to select the picture using the Arrow
option in the Drawing toolbar to try & paste NOT as an inline graphic but
still no result. What to do? Thanks

Rearranging Pages kgbtv Page Layout 3 June 21st 07 07:09 PM
Rearranging Text within a Document Me Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 06 12:57 AM
Rearranging whole pages Blubeacon Microsoft Word Help 0 October 4th 05 03:53 PM
Rearranging whole pages CyberTaz Microsoft Word Help 0 October 4th 05 03:51 PM
How can I stop Word from rearranging my toolbars? John Swire Microsoft Word Help 8 June 10th 05 01:10 PM