Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nicola Nicola is offline

Default Word 2007 Lable merge problem

I am doing a lable merge using Word 2007 - have followed all the relevant
steps, but for some reason when I click the 'Update Labels' button it doesn't
copy the information properly - it misses out two labels leaving them blank.
I have tried the mail merge with different data and different templates to
see if something was corrupted, but the same problem arises. Can someone help
me please??!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It could be the problem described at

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898630/en-us

If, the article also provides a workaround, or you can try the macros at

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk