Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk Koning[_2_] Henk Koning[_2_] is offline

Default full screen view for reading mode

Hello,

I am a user of Office 2003 and working on a 1680 x 1050 screen. I like the
2-page reading layout. To even further maximize reading space I would greatly
appreciate a full screen view for the reading layout. Is that possible?

If it is already in Office 2007, than that's great, and I will be looking
forward to using it sometime in the future.

Thanks,

Henk Koning

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Henk,

In Word 2003, if on the View menu you don't currently have a 'Full Screen' choice you can add it by using
Tools=Customize=Commands,
selecting 'View' category and drag the 'Full Screen' choice to the View menu (or a toolbar).

You can also add a keyboard shortcut to turn the view on and off by using
Tools=Customize=Commands=Keyboard
and in the View category select the 'ToggleFull'
command and assign a new keyboard shortcut.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP