Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DWF DWF is offline

Default Word / BCM Integration

Hi

I often need to send a letter based on a template - albeit slightly modified
from within the open BCM contact.

In other CRM's there are usually shortcuts / buttons to launch the Wp
program which is auto completed with details from the open contact.

I cannot find how to do this from within BCM, (option is there for email).

Has anybody got any tips / tricks that will help me

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi DWF,

It's somewhat of a stretch to elevate the MS Office Outlook Business Contact Management (BCM) Add-in to be a 'CRM' but you may
want to use the link below to also post this in the BCM discussion group and include the version (2003 or 2007) that you are using.

============

--
Please let us know if this has helped,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS
A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...ic.outlook.bcm

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader