Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sunshineshere Sunshineshere is offline

Default Customizing toolbars

I used to use macros to tell Word 2003 to get a certain template for me. I
then attached the macro to a toolbar - click one button, and voila - there is
the template I need.

Why can I no longer right click on the toolbar, then customize and attach a
macro that will get the template I need?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you right-click the toolbar, is Customize no longer an option?

Some more information on what you used to do and where it now breaks down in
the process would help direct us to why it's now different. So far, you've
told us you can no longer driver to Denver... but haven't told us what
happens when you try.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible