Monica W

Default Envelopes sealed during print

Is there a way to keep an envelope from sealing while printing? I'm using an
HP LJ 8000. I usually have to grab the envelope and carefully open it. Now
it's completely sealing.

The HP LJ8000 shows manual envelope feed with the top on the left so you
have to close the envelope in order to print.

I'm using MSWord 2000.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

We have the same thing happen at work with a Sharp laser printer. I'm sure
it has to do with the heat and the type of adhesive on the envelopes. It has
NOTHING to do with Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]