Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al M

Default cut and paste buttons on my toolbar have become watermarks?

Hi
The cut and paste buttons on my toolbar have become watermarks and will no
longer funtion (Word 2003). I have checked the toolbar options and the cut
and paste options are selected.

Has anyone any advise how to make them function again please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

The Cut and Paste toolbar icons are context sensitive. If you have nothing
selected you can't cut. If you have nothing on the clipboard, you can't
paste. Are you saying that the buttons are disabled when you think you ought
to be able to use them?

I'm afraid I don't know what cut and paste toolbar options you mean.

--
Enjoy,
Tony