sLynetta

Default "is the the Office assistant turned off by default in Word 03"

Doesn anybody know if the Office Assistant is turned off by default in Word
2003?
I'm writing training material and I think it is, but I need confirmation.

Thanks,

BaLi - X

hiya .. well i belive it isn't because whenever you first use it microsoft
office assistant is there, you can turn it off yourself..

anyway that wat i know, gimme a shout at if you like
to have discuss more on it.

Cheers
BaLi - X