Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tammy

Default Merging Labels

I have merged 160 labels - when I complete merge and save - I can only see 8
labels (the amount on the page) - how can I view all 160?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andrea Jones

When merging, if you merge to New Document you can browse that document using
Page Up and Page Down to see all your labels.

Andrea Jones
www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
www.allaboutclait.com

"Tammy" wrote:

I have merged 160 labels - when I complete merge and save - I can only see 8
labels (the amount on the page) - how can I view all 160?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

You haven't completed the merge. You are previewing the merge document.

Tammy wrote:
I have merged 160 labels - when I complete merge and save - I can
only see 8 labels (the amount on the page) - how can I view all 160?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tammy

I did complete the merge and saved it to another document - still can't
preview all 160 - and YES I did page down - that did not work either - I
finally figured out what I was doing - thanks for the replies.

Tammy wrote:
I have merged 160 labels - when I complete merge and save - I can
only see 8 labels (the amount on the page) - how can I view all 160?

Help with merging mailing labels FRUSTRATED in NV Mailmerge 2 November 2nd 05 06:19 AM
merging labels RobertJ Mailmerge 2 August 23rd 05 09:44 PM
Trouble merging labels from existing list Bern Mailmerge 1 April 22nd 05 04:22 PM
Merging addresses from Word Perfect into labels Lesley Mailmerge 2 January 5th 05 04:41 AM
Merging labels made in Word 2002 with a document in Works 2004 GrandmaG New Users 1 December 16th 04 02:19 AM