Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rfleris rfleris is offline

Default WHY IS MY PRINTER PRINTING IN REVERSE

When I print from Microsoft Word the page comes out backwards.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Define "backwards." From your use of the word "page" rather than "pages," I
assume you mean it is reversed to a mirror image. If so, check your printer
Properties to see if there is a check box for "Mirror image," "Flip
horizontal," "T-shirt transfer," or the like that has been checked.

If in fact you mean that the pages are printing in reverse order, then this
is normal for printers that output face up. You can reverse the printer's
normal print order (whether it's first page first or last page first) in
Word using a setting on the Print tab of Tools | Options.