urban_survivor

Default How am I able to add more lines to an envelope address?

When printing an envelope with a long address the last couple of lines don't
print out even though there is plenty of space for them and I've adjusted the
margins.

Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance

TF

Not really because it should work. Use the Add to Document feature which
adds the envelope as page 0 to the top of your document. Then turn on the
View non-printing characters option and you should be able to see what is
wrong.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"urban_survivor" wrote in message
: When printing an envelope with a long address the last couple of lines
don't
: print out even though there is plenty of space for them and I've adjusted
the
: margins.
:
: Any thoughts?
:
: Thank you in advance

Jack Gillis

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You need to increase the height of the frame that is part of the
Envelope
Address style.

I, too, have run into the problem and you answer would seem to solve it
if only I know how to increase the height of the frame. Would you
please explain?

Thank you.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"urban_survivor" wrote in
message
When printing an envelope with a long address the last couple of
lines

don't
print out even though there is plenty of space for them and I've
adjusted

the
margins.

Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance

Charles Kenyon

The frame dimensions and placement are defined in the envelope address
style. You need to get to the styles dialog and select that style (without
applying it) and then modify the style. Once you are in the modify style
dialog for that style, click on the format button and go to frame.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Jack Gillis" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You need to increase the height of the frame that is part of the Envelope
Address style.

I, too, have run into the problem and you answer would seem to solve it if
only I know how to increase the height of the frame. Would you please
explain?

Thank you.

so
all may benefit.