Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
documents

Default retreive a word document thats been deleted and not saved

how do i retrieve a document that has accidently been deleted?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

If it isn't in the recycle bin, and it has not been very long since you
deleted it, file undelete/recovery software *may* get it back. Try Google -
preferably not from the PC in question, for the more you do the less chance
you have of recovery.

documents wrote:
how do i retrieve a document that has accidentally been deleted?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi,

You can give a try to data recovery utils such as Active@ undelete and
Uneraser (for DOS) It worked simply perfectly for me and never failed
before. I'm pretty sure it will be able to recover your lost file.

http://www.active-undelete.com/

http://www.uneraser.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lukeles

Hello,

EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard utility can help. Speaking about me, it was
easily able to restore deleted, lost file and unformat drive,
so I think you will also find it quite useful. Really recommended
tool, give it a try.

http://www.easeus.com/
--
Good work, Good day.