Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mailman mailman is offline

Default How to increase the number of lines of address on an envelope.

Is there a way to increase the number of lines of address that one can print
on an envelope?

Occasionally, one has to print an address which includes more than the usual
amount of detail and requires more lines than Word/Mailing/Envelopes is
willing to print on any of my envelopes, no matter where I place the address
on the envelope. I end up having to write the last line or two myself.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to increase the size of the
address footprint?

Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

If you click the "options" button on the right of the envelope window, then
type in a small number (say 1"), you should have room for an extra line or 2.
You could also "fake" it into printing differently by changing the envelope
size.