Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike55 Mike55 is offline

Default Word 2007 single-click protect/unprotect document

In Word 2003 there was a document protect button that was a single-click way
to protect/unprotect a document - specifically a form. In Word 2007, there
are menus and buttons in the developer toolbar to protect/unprotect a
document, but there isn't a way (that I have found) to add a single-click
button to the quick access toolbar to toggle document protection.

Is there a single-click button (toggle) to add to the quick access toolbar
to protect/unprotect a document/form so I don't have to go through the
developer button/menu system?

Thanks,
Mike