jenn

Default overflow from text form to new page

(let me know if this is the wrong place to post this... )
I have a document that has form text. I want to know if there is a way that
when someone is typing into the form text under my "summary" heading (on page
1) if when they get over ... say 150 characters that it continues on to the
'summary cont.' section on page 2. I want Section A, B, and C to occur in the
same place on every page typed into and printed out... but frequently section
B gets too full and pushes down C... I don't want to limit the amount of
writing... but I do want to keep the beginnings in their places. Thanks....

jenn

works wonderfully... thanks....

"Jezebel" wrote:

Linked textboxes, perhaps?

"jenn" wrote in message
(let me know if this is the wrong place to post this... )
I have a document that has form text. I want to know if there is a way
that
when someone is typing into the form text under my "summary" heading (on
page
1) if when they get over ... say 150 characters that it continues on to
the
'summary cont.' section on page 2. I want Section A, B, and C to occur in
the
same place on every page typed into and printed out... but frequently
section
B gets too full and pushes down C... I don't want to limit the amount of
writing... but I do want to keep the beginnings in their places.
Thanks....

Add a new page in a form by using a macro??? La La Lara Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 05 05:41 PM
A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 09:39 PM
How do you keep text from breaking across the page in a form in W. Csilvert Tables 1 January 4th 05 04:16 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text Form Field Ref in Footer Won't Update on Screen StarWine Microsoft Word Help 3 December 6th 04 06:17 PM