Melissa needing help!!

Default Help Please!

I have a staff holiday folder that I would like to share with four other
memebers, how do I share this folder @ four different locations and when I
add a date to one folder the other four members will receive the same
information in their folder.

Anne Troy

Hi, Melissa. I'm trying to figure out how this question relates to Word...
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com