redbaron05 redbaron05 is offline
Junior Member

Post Snapping Embedded Object Icon in Word 2007 Table

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum, and have an issue that I was hoping one of you expert users here could help me out with.

I am trying to, per the post title, snap embedded document icons to fit table cells in word. I currently am embedding large numbers of documents into each spreadsheet, and would like to be able to not have to use ALT to readjust each icon (sizes vary upon title length of document).

I was trying to think of a VBA approach, however I am more familiar w/ excel's VBA format and would not know where to begin with VBA in context of tables in word. Maybe someone has a starting point suggestion?

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
-Terry