Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PWB PWB is offline

Default font in word 2007

I have office 2007 but no matter how much I try the font size wont change it
is very small, can someone please advise me of the answer please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Have you tried chaning your zoom scale?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"PWB" wrote in message
I have office 2007 but no matter how much I try the font size wont change
it is very small, can someone please advise me of the answer please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PWB PWB is offline

No just repairing it because I have just got office 2007 and dont really
know my way around it. I did do 1 document in word b4 it went wrong and
saved it and when I open it the font is fine but I cant seem to alter it now
TIA