Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MarkCR MarkCR is offline

Default Table with Longer Row being Truncated

Greetings:
I have a document that consists of a 3 column table. The center column
contains descriptions and explanations that can go on for pages. Recently,
however, I have been trying to enter a new row and when I arrive at the
bottom of the page for that row, any text that I enter is NOT being shown on
the current page and is NOT being carried over to the next page. It just
seems to be disappearing.
On further investigation, I have found that if I switch to outline mode, I
can see all of the text that I have types. Print layout mode seems to be the
problem.
Thanks in advance,
Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Perhaps the table has become wrapped; this is all too easy if you work in
Print Layout view: inadvertently nudge the table handle (top left corner),
and the table becomes wrapped, and wrapped tables (by default) can't break
across pages. On the Table tab of Table Properties, set the wrapping to
None.