Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
harlequeens harlequeens is offline

Default How do I include sendmail as attachment as macro / button in word?

I would like to include a button that, on completion of a form being filled
out, allows the user to simply mail the form. How do I do this?

If it is as a macro, can someone provide noddy instructions?

Alterntively can it be included in the form someway after all the FILLINs?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

There is already a command on the menu, File Send To Mail Recipient, and
that could be put on a toolbar with the instructions at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oToToolbar.htm. Of
course, that would require the user to fill in the email address.

For a macro that can send the document to a predetermined address, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm. You may also need the
instructions at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...acroButton.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

harlequeens wrote:
I would like to include a button that, on completion of a form being
filled out, allows the user to simply mail the form. How do I do
this?

If it is as a macro, can someone provide noddy instructions?

Alterntively can it be included in the form someway after all the
FILLINs?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
harlequeens harlequeens is offline

Default How do I include sendmail as attachment as macro / button in w

The second option looks just like what I'm after. I'll try it today. Many
thanks. Mike