Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Labels Question

-- Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to make a page of all one label with graphics? The
only way I know how to do that (because of the graphics and formatting) is to
make one label and copy is onto each of the other labels one at a time. If I
have 2 text boxes and a graphic, it takes quite a long time.
--

Lisa De La Cruz, CITRMS
Group Security Officer

www.thelionheartgroup.com
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Do one; make sure the graphics are anchored to paragraphs within the cell.
Copy the entire cell. Select the entire table. Paste.

"Lisa" wrote in message

-- Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to make a page of all one label with graphics? The
only way I know how to do that (because of the graphics and formatting) is
make one label and copy is onto each of the other labels one at a time.
If I
have 2 text boxes and a graphic, it takes quite a long time.
--

Lisa De La Cruz, CITRMS
Group Security Officer
The Lionheart Group

www.thelionheartgroup.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Publisher

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Labels doney Microsoft Word Help 11 October 3rd 06 12:06 AM
Features godmongo Microsoft Word Help 20 July 22nd 06 07:37 AM
Skips two labels when printing FrogMan69 Mailmerge 1 November 11th 05 07:47 AM
preview of labels in Word do not show outline of labels anymore makingfaces Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 01:32 PM
labels question Mark McEwen Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 11:32 PM