damstras

Default paste excel data to word problem

I use office XP and I have a problem when I copy datas of excel to word with
the special paste menu. The excel datas are not really readable, in fact the
font are different in excel and in word. It is really hard to read the data
because the space between each letter is too small.
I have no ideas of how can I solve this problem.
regards
--
Damstras
Anne Troy

Whatever "print" setting you have in Excel is "copied" to Word. So make the
print settings different in Excel first...
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"damstras" wrote in message
I use office XP and I have a problem when I copy datas of excel to word
with
the special paste menu. The excel datas are not really readable, in fact
the
font are different in excel and in word. It is really hard to read the
data
because the space between each letter is too small.
I have no ideas of how can I solve this problem.
regards
--
Damstras

damstras

Thanks for your answer, but where is located the print settings ?
I am not sure to really undestand, I looked for this settings, but I did not
find it.
Are you sure that this print setting could fix my problem ?
By advance thank you , I become a bit crazy with my problem ...
Damien
--
Damstras