Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TamLyn TamLyn is offline

Default How do I find character count in Word 2007?

Due to how I charge my clients, I need to know how to discover the character
count with spaces and the line count in Word 2007. I notice that there is a
word count and I am unable to find the other information I need.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

If you found the Word Count in the status bar, click it to obtain the
additional information such as characters with and without spaces.
(Everything you see on the status bar is clickable.)

Alternatively, Word Count can be found on the Review tab.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word