Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Word 2007: Why do I see 'Typography' and 'Japanese Greetings'?

See this article (but note that it wasn't written specifically for Word 2007):

Get control of language formatting in Word
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"MarkS" wrote:

I just installed Office 2007 Home & Student edition today, and when I was
exploring the Word interface, I've noticed in the options dialog that it has
'Asian typography options' and on the Mailings tab, 'Japanese Greetings'.
Does this have to do with having Japanese enabled as one of my keyboard
languages?

Screens enc.