Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kamal kamal is offline

Default plzzzzzzzzzzz help...........problem with stack bar graph in word

Hi! I am using word 2007 and was making stack bar graphs for my report. I
want each of my legend entries in each of my stack to show the percentage
value out of 100, e.g., suppose there is a table of 2 columns and 2 rows with
values A1=1, B1=2, A2=3 and B2=4, now if I make a stack bar of this, the
graph will show two stackbars with values 1,3 on left hand side bar and 2,4
on right hand side bar and if I format data labels and change it to
percentage values, it shows 100%, 300%, 200% and 400%. But I want that the
bars to show percentage value out of 100, as in, the left hand side bar to
show 25% and 75% for corresponding values of 1 and 3. plz help............I
have very complex Stack bars and a no. of them, manual filling of these
percentages is not possible. plz help..............