Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nicole Nicole is offline

Default how may i download microsoft publisher?

i dont have microsoft publisher on my computer and i need it for my work! how
can i download it please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett Tom [Pepper] Willett is offline

You don't. You purchase it from an online or brick and mortar software
store, and they send you the cds.

"nicole" wrote in message
|i dont have microsoft publisher on my computer and i need it for my work!
how
| can i download it please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline