Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adela D Adela D is offline

Default Page is shifted to left when printing.

I've tried to print a document on two different printers (HP LaserJet & HP
Office Jet All-in-One). I get the same problem, so I think it is my document.

I have a built in page border. The page has one logo and text including
bullets and right justified underlines. The right and left margins are 1"
and the top and bottom margins are 0.75". The page layout is both
horizontally and vertically centered. It looks O.K. on the screen and in
print preview, but it prints shifted to the left. What can I look for to
troubleshoot? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adela D Adela D is offline

It was a new document, so I didn't think so, but I checked. Track changes
was off, and I changed the dropdown menu from "Final Showing Markup" to
"Final." I also made sure the print window showed "Document." I still have
the problem.

On Aug 11, 1:46 pm, Adela D wrote:
I've tried to print a document on two different printers (HP LaserJet & HP
Office Jet All-in-One). I get the same problem, so I think it is my document.

I have a built in page border. The page has one logo and text including
bullets and right justified underlines. The right and left margins are 1"
and the top and bottom margins are 0.75". The page layout is both
horizontally and vertically centered. It looks O.K. on the screen and in
print preview, but it prints shifted to the left. What can I look for to
troubleshoot? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adela D Adela D is offline

Thank you. I did try many of the printing options when I was trying to
troubleshoot, including scaling, but none of them worked. However, thank
you. If anything else comes to mind, I'd appreciate another posting.

On Aug 11, 1:46 pm, Adela D wrote:
I've tried to print a document on two different printers (HP LaserJet & HP
Office Jet All-in-One). I get the same problem, so I think it is my document.

I have a built in page border. The page has one logo and text including
bullets and right justified underlines. The right and left margins are 1"
and the top and bottom margins are 0.75". The page layout is both
horizontally and vertically centered. It looks O.K. on the screen and in
print preview, but it prints shifted to the left. What can I look for to
troubleshoot? Thank you.-

document printing too far over to the left of page Kaz Page Layout 4 June 21st 07 08:24 AM
Everything shifted left Wislndixie Microsoft Word Help 3 April 25th 07 04:12 PM
page shifted left kim Page Layout 1 January 24th 06 06:33 PM
Env printing shifted Doug Boufford Page Layout 0 April 7th 05 12:57 AM
2nd Envelope is shifted to left Larry B New Users 5 March 10th 05 05:30 PM