Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
anon anon is offline

Default P

Hi all,

I am using Office 2007 with the EndNote bibliography addin. Whenever I
minimize the a word application, another window item appears in the task
bar. When I click this new item, it appears that its a window without
any border or anything inside it.. just pale blue. I can't get rid of it
without closing the actual word document. It seems that the window
instance represents the temporary file generated by Office for the addin.

With many other documents and applications running, the extra window not
only wastes my screen area but also confuses me. Many times I have
closed it by right clicking the task bar item and thereby closed the
document I was working on. Its a real irritation.

If anyone has faced this problem and has a solution or suggestions,
kindly advise me.

Thank you in advance.
SJ