kpsdin

Default saving some pages of a big file as a separate file, Text organizin

1. i woulike to know how i can save, say, 3 pages of a 100 page document as
separate file..

2. when preparing larger document, say 100 pages, is there any way i can
pre-set the spaces between lines and words without going through all pages
(while prepare larger documents, there can come two or 3 spaces between some
lines and some words...so to go through the whole document is time consuming)
Jezebel

"kpsdin" wrote in message
1. i woulike to know how i can save, say, 3 pages of a 100 page document
as
separate file..

Select, copy, paste into a new document.

2. when preparing larger document, say 100 pages, is there any way i can
pre-set the spaces between lines and words without going through all pages
(while prepare larger documents, there can come two or 3 spaces between
some
lines and some words...so to go through the whole document is time
consuming)

Don't really understand the question; but the general answer is that you
control the formatting by setting the properties for the styles you need,
then apply those styles. That way, you can re-format the document as a whole
by changing the style. You should NEVER have to 'go through the whole
document' to modify the format.

rderize

Saving 3 pages...
This is how I would do it: First, I'd open a New blank document. Then, I'd
select the pages that I wanted to save and press Ctrl-C (this copies the
selected text), then, in the New document, press Ctrl-V (this pastes a copy
of the selected text into the New document). Now, save the New document with
a new file name.