Print SECTIONS Option MSOffice 2000 Word

Default Print sections in MSOffice 2000 Word

I would like the option to be able to print sections in MSOffice Word 2000.
I have a document that contains many pages that have page numbering in
different sections, e.g., page 1-5 in Section 1, Section 2--no page numbering
set, page 1-3 in Section 3, etc. If pages are selected to print, I cannot
choose which set of pages that I want printed. So, I would like to be able
to print Sections. If the pages to be printed were only a few, I could mark
them as a Selection and then print the Selected pages, but there are many
pages in different Sections that I want to print. Thank you.
Jay Freedman

Print SECTIONS Option MSOffice 2000 Word wrote:
I would like the option to be able to print sections in MSOffice Word
2000. I have a document that contains many pages that have page
numbering in different sections, e.g., page 1-5 in Section 1, Section
2--no page numbering set, page 1-3 in Section 3, etc. If pages are
selected to print, I cannot choose which set of pages that I want
printed. So, I would like to be able to print Sections. If the
pages to be printed were only a few, I could mark them as a Selection
and then print the Selected pages, but there are many pages in
different Sections that I want to print. Thank you.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm.

Generally, you include both the page number and the section number in the
Pages box of the Print dialog. For example, putting this in the box
p1s1-p5s1,s2,p1s3-p3s3
will print pages 1 to 5 of section 1, all of section 2, and pages 1 to 3 of
section 3.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

When a document contains more than one section, you must include the section
number in the pages box. For more see, the "Print specific pages and
sections" portion of the "Print a document" Help topic and/or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm