Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Taz Taz is offline

Default in office 2007 how do i create drop down menus for a form template

i am trying to create a template questionaire with drop down menus ie
i live in England,scotland, wales etc
any advise or pointers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You may find http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to
useful.

Taz wrote:
i am trying to create a template questionaire with drop down menus ie
i live in England,scotland, wales etc
any advise or pointers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In addition for Word 2007 - see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm

Taz wrote:
i am trying to create a template questionaire with drop down menus ie
i live in England,scotland, wales etc
any advise or pointers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daniel Daniel is offline

Ok first you want open a new template.
Make sure that the Developer Ribbon is viewable
1. File, Menu Options.
2. Check the box "show developers ribbon"
Then in the developers tab, under controls, click on legacy tools, and then
the
third button in the top list is the drop-down list field that you can use to
put in
a drop-down menu in your template.

Hope this helped you.