Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
geotso[_2_] geotso[_2_] is offline

Default Insert frame

The text of a page is divided in two columns. I insert a frame at the top
left corner of the first column. I try to drag either the frame itself or
the anchor at the beginning of the second paragraph of the same column. Then
the whole text "jumps" to the next page, living the frame alone where I drop
it.
Why is this?

--
geotso
---- --- --- -- -- - -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vttotal vttotal is offline

The best thing to do is to reset the format rule for the text(remove the
columns). Make the appropriate changes once everything is set a default
paragraph in Word and then click on the column command box again to turn it
back the way it was before.

It is sometimes tricky to edit columns in Word as everything is divided in
two.

Hope this information helps,
Vicente Tulliano