Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Turtlebunnygirl Turtlebunnygirl is offline

Default What is the best name for a female character in a book I'm writing

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Well, Turtlebunnygirl comes to mind.

http://word.mvps.org

"Turtlebunnygirl" wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Well, Turtlebunnygirl comes to mind.

http://word.mvps.org

"Turtlebunnygirl" wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Well, Turtlebunnygirl comes to mind.

http://word.mvps.org

"Turtlebunnygirl" wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Well, Turtlebunnygirl comes to mind.

http://word.mvps.org

"Turtlebunnygirl" wrote in
message ...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Ima Hooplehead

"Turtlebunnygirl" wrote in
message ...
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] is offline

I think I dated her in high school...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix

"Tom Willett" wrote in message
Ima Hooplehead

"Turtlebunnygirl" wrote in
message ...
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

All the guys did ;-)
"Gordon Bentley-Mix" wrote in message
:I think I dated her in high school...
: --
: Cheers!
:
: Gordon Bentley-Mix
:
: "Tom Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: Ima Hooplehead
:
: "Turtlebunnygirl" wrote in
: message ...
: :
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

All the guys did ;-)
"Gordon Bentley-Mix" wrote in message
:I think I dated her in high school...
: --
: Cheers!
:
: Gordon Bentley-Mix
:
: "Tom Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: Ima Hooplehead
:
: "Turtlebunnygirl" wrote in
: message ...
: :
:
:

I'm Writing a Book giapampy Page Layout 1 December 30th 08 11:00 PM
Help I am writing a book and need a Book Templates to kick me off fkistner Microsoft Word Help 2 October 23rd 06 08:40 PM
Writing a book Exlypz Microsoft Word Help 3 August 7th 05 09:11 AM
in writing a book... karen Page Layout 6 July 24th 05 12:23 PM
Need a template for writing a book Najee Page Layout 1 June 4th 05 01:42 AM