Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Pat is offline

Default Working with two Word Documents in Windowjs 7

I'm struggling to adjust to Windows 7 from XP. How do I reduce the size of
two Word documents so I can view them "side by side" so to speak. The button
that reduces the size of a document shrinks it to a tiny inch or so icon
square in the corner of the screen. Is there no choice to view the entire
document, reduced in size, when another document is on-screen? Many thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you "restore" a window, it can be resized by dragging the sides. Or you
can use the "snap" feature in Windows 7 to arrange windows; see
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w.../features/snap

http://word.mvps.org

"Pat" wrote in message
I'm struggling to adjust to Windows 7 from XP. How do I reduce the size
of
two Word documents so I can view them "side by side" so to speak. The
button
that reduces the size of a document shrinks it to a tiny inch or so icon
square in the corner of the screen. Is there no choice to view the entire
document, reduced in size, when another document is on-screen? Many
thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Or, as in other Windows versions, right-click a blank spot on the
taskbar and choose "Show windows side by side".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman