Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rudis

Default track changes printing without the reviewing pane printing

I am working with an edited word document and am trying to:

1. Print the document with the changes (so I can see the changes as they
appear with cross-outs, additions, and the balloons).

2. Not print the list of comments (the "reviewing pane" contents that you
can view or not view when you look at the document on screen.

I can get the first part to work just fine except whenever I print a page
the printer also spews out a printed list of changes for whatever I just
printed. The comments are already given on the actual document page and I do
not want this printed again, in a list form again. The list it prints is
exactly what you see when you look at the reviewing pane.

Can anyone tell me how to print the pages without it being followed by a
print out of this list?

Thank you.