mab880

Default "Reply with Changes"

After reviewing a document that was sent to me "Mail Recipient (for Review),
I made the changes and want to "Reply with Changes."

On assistance under "Respond to a Review Request" it tells me to click on
"Reply with Changes," but I can't find it anywhere.

Thank you.

How do I eliminate origional message when I send a reply? trailrider Microsoft Word Help 2 January 13th 05 09:52 PM
ask date field coconutt Mailmerge 2 January 5th 05 05:47 PM
Ppaid business reply envelopes Solar Bozo Microsoft Word Help 0 December 21st 04 06:13 PM
Reply: Unlinking large number of images with macro in Word 97 ?yvind Blom Formatting Long Documents 0 December 21st 04 12:58 PM