leaderofmarines leaderofmarines is offline
Junior Member

Default Multilevel List

Good morning…I have been tasked to create a document with a crazy multilevel list and can’t figure it out for the life of me. Level one has to be 1000, 2000, 3000…etc. Level two is 1100, 1200. So the first number in level two should be the same as the first number in level one but then increase by one hundred each time. Level three is easy (a). Now the fun level four should be 1110, 1120, 1130…etc. for the first number is the same as level one, the second number is the same as level two and then it should increase by 10 each time. And yes only the government could come up with something this crazy. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

1000
1100
(a)
(b)
1110
(a)
(b)
1120
(a)
1200

2000
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For level 1, see if you can have "1,2,3,..." numbering and "000" as static
text. For level 2, you should be able to include the numbering of level 1,
choose "1,2,3,..." as the format for level 2, and type in "00" after the
number.

For detailed instructions, please state your version of Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP