Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Liz Liz is offline

Default Avery Label codes not the same in Word 2007

I can't find the correct Avery codes in Word 2007. I recently switched over
from Office 2003. Anyone have any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Liz wrote:
I can't find the correct Avery codes in Word 2007. I recently
switched over from Office 2003. Anyone have any ideas?

The Avery numbers are in alphabetical order, not numerical order; for
example, 11111 would come before 2. Does that help you find what you're
looking for?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman