Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Legal Secretary in Bannockburn

Default when I use line numbering I get (a) in the margin

when I use line numbering I get (a) in the margin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In addition to the numbering, or are you saying that the numbering is done
with letters?

"Legal Secretary in Bannockburn" Legal Secretary in
wrote in message
when I use line numbering I get (a) in the margin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Legal Secretary in Bannockburn

On the left of the numbering -- and it comes and goes! I just went into the
document and it wasn't there. But that's happened before. We also you use
track changes. But the (a) would appear in final or final with markup view.

wrote in message
when I use line numbering I get (a) in the margin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Does the (a) print?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In addition to the numbering, or are you saying that the numbering is

done
with letters?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
when I use line numbering I get (a) in the margin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Very bizarre. Can you send me a sample doc?

"Legal Secretary in Bannockburn"
.com wrote in message
Yes.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: