Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
reggiej reggiej is offline

Default create a matrix

how do i create a matrix using the table feature in word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:45:03 -0700, reggiej
wrote:

how do i create a matrix using the table feature in word

What trouble are you having with this? Do you need to know how to turn off the
table's borders? How to size the table's cells? Or something else? And is there
a reason you aren't using the Equation Editor or MathType?

To help you, we also need to know what version of Word you're using.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman