murphy's law

Default multiple columns

"Open File" dialog box went to single column display. How do I get it back
to multiple columns?
Carol

Click on the Columns icon on your toolbar.

"murphy's law" wrote:

"Open File" dialog box went to single column display. How do I get it back
to multiple columns?

Herb Tyson [MVP]

What version of Word are you using, and which View are you using (Tiles,
Icons, Details, etc.)?

If this is Word 2002 or 2003 (not sure about 2000), if you drag the right
lower corner of the dialog box to the right to widen the dialog box, do
multiple columns return?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com