Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Callum at Kelvinview

Default Is it possible to increase the print area when using an hppsc1317

I am printing a two sided leaflet and need the full width of both pages.
However when the second side is printed on to the back of the first because
of the flip over it doesn't align. The way to correct this would be to move
the whole of one page to the right, but when I do this it fades of the side
of the print area. How can I move everything o the right past the print area
dn still get a print??