Maureen

Default pasting in word

When I am in word, I am trying to cut and paste some words or a picture in a
particular document, but the paste icon is greyed out. can anyone help?
Chuck Davis

Select some text. However, I use Crtl+V to paste the contents of the
clipboard. Always works!
"Maureen" wrote in message
When I am in word, I am trying to cut and paste some words or a picture in
particular document, but the paste icon is greyed out. can anyone help?

Maureen

Chuck, thank you so much. But here is the scenario.. I typically highlight a
phrase or right click a picture and "copy" it. Then I want to go to another
place in the document or maybe another document altogether and "paste" it,
either by right clicking and chosing "paste" or using the paste icon on my
toolbar. Both are not available (greyed-out) and control V does not work. I
even tried opening a new doc and the paste option is not working there
either??